- Sir Paul McCartney is soooo the man. He’s bringing “a message of peace” to Israel. [JPost]
- This is definitely not kosher: Charedi men were caught sneaking to computer labs late at night and looking at porn. [Ynet via Geek Heeb]
- Getting tired of Ahmadinejad talk yet? Too bad. Lots of people are irate at his planned appearance at an interfaith dinner tonight. [CSM]
- His Royal Highness Prince Charles has a thing for Judaism, apparently. [Totally Jewish]
- “The peculiar character traits I have noticed displayed by Jews over the years are the comic equivalent of gold dust.” Comedian Mark Maier on Jews and comedy. [Jewish Community Online]
- Either Bill Clinton is procrastinating, or he really cares about the high holidays. He won’t start campaigning for Obama until they’re over. [Ha’aretz]
2 thoughts on “This Week's Links”
We love you Paul!